Wednesday, November 24, 2010

YouAlwaysLovedMeMoreMilesAway*


Lincoln Road


Nikki Beach


Ocean Drive


South Beach


Dash Store in Miami



These pictures are of what Ive been upto in Miami since ive been here, Yes im still here and enjoying my holiday as much as i can before going back to studying and all the stress. We woke up early today and went to Nikki beach, the weather was beautiful. My friends decided to burry me under the sand and draw funny things on me and it was the worst experience not being able to move and having sand all over my face, but on top of all of that i had a great time. I heard Miami had really good vintage/thrift stores so i decided to go check out some with some friends of mine. I scored an amazing black blazer, a rabbit scarf, a fur vest, a gold vintage belt, & a sequinned jacket all for $120!!! I love this city, you can find anything you want and its just a city thats always a live and has things going on all the time! Cant wait to spend Black Friday in Miamii! Will post up pictures of the things i purchased from the thrift store.

No comments:

Post a Comment