Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Riri&Guetta*



I dont know about all of you and how you perceive Rihanna but Im a big Rihanna fan!! Have always liked her music from the first album that was released "Music Of The Sun" in 2005. My all time favorites are Pon De Replay, Music of the sun, please dont stop the music,.. and many many more. Who's that chick and Whats my name are my favorite songs on her new album. Im not really impressed with this video though,I though it was going to be more creative, although i love all the colors and backgrounds! Her make up goes with the whole theme though, have you seen that yellow eyeshadow?? At the end of the day Its my song of the month and I cant stop listening to it, especially when I'm at the gym!! I dont know about her new song S&M though, I've watched her new video clip and it was really different and unusual. When you know what S&M really means, you start to think why do these singers to promote such things, especially to young teens that will sing to any new song that comes out. I dont even think its funny, "Sex in the air, i dont care i love the smell of it, sticks and stones may break my bones but chains and whips excite me". It's easier said than done! I just dont think that its appropriate for young teens to listen to this song, and S&M is not a joke!

No comments:

Post a Comment