Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Rag&Bone*








Absolutely fell in love with this photo shoot as soon as i saw it! The shoot wasn't very professional like the ones we see in magazines everyday, instead its very real/natural- down to earth shoot, just like the brand (Rag&Bone). Miranda Kerr was the perfect person to be used for this catalogue, she has such a great bod + personality and we cant help but love the beautiful Aussie Model!! it seems like this shoot wasn't really airbrushed or edited in anyway.. i think all brands should have pictures like this, its a great way to sell rather than putting up a high end shoot which doesn't appeal to every buyer... well thats just my own personal opinion :)! Sorry for my absence, I hope everyone had a great thanksgiving break! My friends & I went to LA, Cali for our thanksgiving breaks and had the best best tiiimee everrr!! Ill be uploading my fav pics of the trip to share with you & will blog and write more often.. Promise xx!

Model Miranda Kerr

No comments:

Post a Comment