Thursday, December 2, 2010

ItsAKodakMoment*







Me and Paola <3


The beautiful view we'd wake up to in downtown Miami




Its our tradition, we have to play Uno, even on the road!



Gorda = Fatty in Spanish <3




Nikki Beach












Roaaaaaadtrrippp to Miamiii! My friends and I decided to go 5 days earlier to Miami for our ThanksGiving Holiday. It took us almost 5 hours to get there from Tampa, but it felt like 2!  I decided to experiment with a HD kodak camera and im surprised they came out beautifulllyy!! I had the timeeee of my life, im in love with Miami and everything about itt!  Two of my close friends study there and im extremely jealous, what i loved about miami was that every road or place reminded me of another country, its like Miami is full of adventures and you will never get bored there, hopefully going to visit soon!


2 comments:

  1. You are one great photographer, obiviously your not the one who took all of it but whoever took the ones you were in are amazing.

    I love the retro pics, keep it :)
    Love your glorious pictures

    - NAFNAF

    ReplyDelete
  2. i loveee youuu thanks a lot babyy!! i really appreciate itt, all these photos were taken with a kodak camera, the ones u get from a market!! i love the results

    ReplyDelete