Tuesday, December 21, 2010

TheCrazyTrip*






A random guy that took us on a quick tour of the airport ;p & take away from Mcdonalds loool!


All i can say is I love my friends to death





Best breakfast ive had in monnnths in the Amsterdam Aiport




Just got back to B-Town safely, been hanging out with my family most of the time, its been really good to be back i miss everyone soooo much! I spent my first day in Bahrain visiting my family and of course a quick visit to the mall! So many things have changed in such little time, bought some winter clothes & some great accessories. Dyiiing to just chill & forget about my studies and overdose from watching all the episodes and movies i missed out on! Dont even know how im going to sleep tonight, ive been really jetlagged i hate this feeling!!

No comments:

Post a Comment