Sunday, May 15, 2011

Peace&Love*










Just saw this photo shoot of Elle Magazine for Norway and fell in love with it! Aleksandra Nilsen, a GORGEOUS model was shot in the African wild by famous photographer Asa Tallgard with the company of two lionesses right by her side and styled by Petra Middlethon. I love every piece she's wearing, especially that everything is either white or a very light color, its very bohemian, and perfect for the summetime! & whats great is its easy to mix and match with accessories and sandals with colors like these, especially lots of bangles & rings (my all time fav accessory). I'd have to say that my favorite picture is the first one, she looks really natural around the animals and I just love the way her dress is designed. Oh and the second picture on the right ofcourse! So I just got back to my hometown, which is Bahrain, a tiny little island found in the Middle East. Missed my family and friends sooooo much its been almost 5 months since ive last seen them and its just good to be around your family after a long time of depending on yourself and being alone. Im ready to get pampered from head to toe :)! Till this moment i feel like i actually didn't come back, like my bodys just here while my soul is still in the States. I dont know what its all about, whether something in my room changed, the fact that im jetlagged like hell, I dont know, its just a really weird feeling ;p! Hope everyones getting back together with their families and loved ones, and having a great summer!!

Aleksandra Nilsen By Asa Tallgard for Elle Norway 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment