Sunday, May 15, 2011

ShowMeYourBurlesque*












The burlesque costumes that Christin Aguilera wore in the movie are on display at Arclight Theatre In Hollywood!! Im disappointed I waited this long to watch such a great movie! I enjoyed watching every second and loved everything about Burlesuqe! I must admit having Cher & Christina Aguilera in one movie was the best idea anyone has come up with! Both artists are very talented and have the most beautiful voices ever, and of course the fact that I grew up listening to their songs in the '90s! I love love love the pearl costume even though it doesn't cover much, its still very elegant and sexy! For anyone that  hasnt watched the movie, RENT or BUY it now! If you love classic music and a lot of dancing then this is a great movie for you to watch! I blogged a few months back about a nailpolish line O.P.I. created inspired by the movie, you'll find it under Burlesque on the search box :)! 



Source GoogleImages

No comments:

Post a Comment