Monday, September 20, 2010

Since i am really passionate about good music, im gonna give out a list of my favorite songs :)





This is my list of songs, check them out .. hope you like them!









Hey Hey (John Jacobsen & Anzwer Remix) - Dennis Ferrer
Moon girl - Inna 
Black Balloon - The Kills
Rock That body - Black Eyed Peas
San Francisco Rain (Original Mix) - LYS feat Mooli
Alors on Danse - Stromae

Mirrors - Natalia kills 
Longest Road ( deadmau5 remix)-Morgan Page feat. Lissie 
You & I - Medina
Knas (original mix) - Steve Angello
I feel better - hot chip
spotlight-usher ft gucci mane
Step By Step(Big Room Remix) - Laidback Luke
Waiting in Vain - Bob Marley
Watch the sunrise - Axwell
Who wants to be alone - Nelly Furtado ft Tiesto
Silence (Niels Van Gogh Vs Thomas Gold Remix Radio Edit)-Delerium Feat Sarah Mclachlan
If we ever meet again - Katy Perry Ft Timbaland
Use somebody - Kings of Leon
Sex on Fire - Kings of Leon
Show me love - Mobin Master 
Nothing But Love (Remode Mix) - Axwell
Fancy - Drake Feat. T.I. & Swizz Beatz
Cooler than me - Mike posner
Teenage Dream - Katy Perry
Billionaire - Travie Mccoy ft Bruno Mars
Miles away - Madonna
I cant stop - Deja Vu
Amazing - Inna
Starry eyed - Ellie goulding
Commander - Kelly Rowland
Infinity - The xx
Come around - Collie Buddz
Hold you - Gyptian 
Escape me - Tiesto
Feel it in my bones - Tegan & Sara
Alligator - Tegan & Sara
Smells like teen spirit- Rhythms del Mundo & Shanade
Sweet child o' mine - Taken by the trees
Beautiful Stranger - Madonna
Californication - Red Hot Chili Peppers
Heartbreaker - MSTRKRFT
Heartbreak make me a dancer - Sophie Ellis Bextor









No comments:

Post a Comment