Tuesday, September 28, 2010

This is where i long to be, La isla Bonita






Im obsessed with American Apparel, i was devastated to hear that there wasn't a branch here in Tampa, but that hasn't stopped me from doing constant online shopping. These just came in today and Im so excited, so excited that I decided to buy some more stuff ;p!! 



I fell in love with this shirt but couldn't decide whether to get it in black or beige, decided to go with beige since most of my clothes are black, trying to add some color to my closet! Since I'm happiest when Im comfortable, i also decided to order some casual everyday loose shirts and gym shorts!!



Check out the website for more clothes depending on what you like, www.americanapparel.com
If you order by today, you will receive your things by tomorrow, offer ends in 3 hours!!

No comments:

Post a Comment