Tuesday, February 15, 2011

MyObsession*




I took these photos in Cupcake Bar, Boston! I have an obsession for cupcakes, give me any and flavor & ill finish it up in a heart beat! When I walked into the Cupcake Bar I heard that their specialty were the chocolate cupcakes!  They had a rich chocolate frosting on top and cocoa puffs too, aaaagh so good!! What more can you ask for when its so damn delicious!! I tried the Red Velvet as well and lets just say that i wasn't one bit disappointed! 


I also tried another cupcake shop called Sweet down on Newbury street and it was even better! I tried their red velvet and it just melted in my mouth from how good it was! To all the Bostoners, you should overdose on both Cupcake Shops, theyre so goodd!!







Today I decided to make the Valentines Cupcakes I've been wanting to bake so badly!! I decided to go with vanilla cupcakes with cream cheese frosting and finished it off with Valentine Confections! They taste really good, Thank God!! Hope everyone enjoyed their valentines and shared the love with all those that matter to you, your lovers, your close friends, and your family! There's a lot of love to pass on and it shouldn't only be on valentines, So tell all your loved ones you <3 them as much as you can!! 

1 comment:

  1. after seeing this post i know what im doing today since i'll be home bound- cupcakes!! yum they look SO good and i bet they taste just as good if not better. xx

    ReplyDelete