Monday, December 12, 2011

ChristmasSpirit*


Last month of the year already, December!! I honestly still cant believe it.. been really enjoying all the christmas decorations, thats one of the reasons why i always look forward to this month, & of course because of the winter as well! Dont you just love sipping your coffee in this beautiful weather, im just very very glad that Florida doenst snow or get too cold!! Not looking forward to this week at all, dreading the fact that its exam week. Already done with 2 of my exams, 2 more to go, wish me luck!! Good luck to everyone thats suffering the way i am & don't worry the holidays are right around the corner (:.. Going back home to Bahrain on the 21st inshalla , Im coming home, tell the world that im coming home!!



Enjoy! This song's been stuck in my head & thought I'd share it..You can never go wrong when you have a mash up with the XX, Kaskade & Deadmau5 <3 what a great combination!

No comments:

Post a Comment