Saturday, December 3, 2011

MontageIt*



Just a little something I've been working on on my wall that i wanted to share with you guys!! Obviously from all my older posts you've realized that i have an obsession with cameras and pictures, so i decided that whenever I would travel anywhere i wouldn't only focus on taking digital pictures, instead why not experiment and use different cameras and effects..so i decided to play around and use underwater and normal disposable cameras to see how the pictures come out, lucky me i wasn't disappointed with the outcome at all!! I like to call this wall "the wall of fame", they're a collection of pictures I took when I visited Miami, NY, Puerto Rico, London & DC! Personally I think the experience of taking pictures with a disposable camera is more fun than a digital camera because all the buttons and everything is just there in front of you in a digital camera, and you start to lose the excitement of photography, where as taking pictures with disposable cameras gives you pictures that look like a polaroid/vintage photo without doing much & i loveeee ittt!! Whats so special about the pictures as well is that when u take a picture theres no going back, no delete button and that way you cherish that memory longer! Im not done with my wall yet, I will post more pictures as soon as im done filling up the whooole wall! Happy Saturday to everyonee :)

No comments:

Post a Comment