Monday, January 9, 2012

BitterSweetMemories*












































Just a collection of pictures I've collected for my little scrapbook from Tumblr & pictures I have been taking myself simply of things that i personally like that bring back good memories (: Hope you enjoy the pictures and whoever doesn't have a tumblr account should sign up right away, but I'm warning you it can get really addicting!! Hope everyones had a great week, I know i have, my brothers just got officially engaged and Ive been working on a lot of photography projects around Bahrain which Ill be posting sometime this week. Have a great mondayy i know i will overdose on Chay Karak (Tea with milk) yummmm (:!

1 comment:

  1. great selection of pictures, reminded me of my own childhood and other memories, and great tumblr...

    ReplyDelete