Monday, January 31, 2011

DropsOfJupiter*



Song Of The Day





Today was one hell of a long day, had my Visual Literacy class at 10 am (which rocked!),  came back to my place cleaned up and started studying for my Chemistry Quiz, went to my 6 Pm Chem class then to the Gym with the girls! Im exhaaaausted & still need to clean up the rest of the mess! This song is a stress reliever, I love it and means a lot to me! Drops of Jupiter came out in 2001 &  won the Grammy Award for Best Rock song, so you wont be disappointed!  Whoever hasn't heard it has to import this song to their Itunes immediately! All Im going to do now is chill and enjoy the rest of my night before the cycle of hell :) Hope everyones enjoying their mondayss and whoever's already in bed, im so jealous of you right now ;p!

No comments:

Post a Comment