Wednesday, October 20, 2010

InspiredByAudreyHepburn*








One of my really good friends ask if she could take pictures of me for her photography class. The theme was different emotions as you can see all the pictures differ greatly. She used her manual camera and theyre all supposed to be black & white. I decided to go with polka dot and a lot of accesories since she cant use colors! Were going to develop the pictures soon ourselves and see the outcome! When theyre out Ill post them up. All these photos were taken on campus in the park!

Dress-Topshop
Sunglasses-Ray Bans
Accessories- mostly vintage & different places
Lipstick- Ruby Woo & Kinda Sexy by Mac



This is the camera we used to take all the pictures, my friend had to order it online to use it for the course, manual is so much harder to use but soo much fun at the same time because you get to put in the film yourself and everything & even develop your pictures yourself using the negatives, doesnt that sound like a lot of fun??

4 comments:

  1. You look stunning!
    I have the same Raybans, love them and LOVE the photoshoot& the theme :')
    I wish I could take some camera lessons, sounds very interesting from your posts<3
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you ;**
    Theres nothing to it wala, get a camera and just take pictures of things you like or youre interested in!

    ReplyDelete