Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Farmer'sMarket*

Song of The Day I like that - Static Revenger & Richard Vission 

























I took these photos Before Yesterday while I was Still In DC. My friend and I were in the car on our way to GeorgeTown when we saw the farmer's market. I told her we should leave the cab and check it out. I was so happy because I found a looot of accessories and all of them were vintage!!! I didnt want to leave, there were so many things i wanted to buy. Everything I bought was less than $15 dollars, what a bargain! Ill post up pictures of what i bought from the farmer's market really reallly soon!! Hope you like the photos, my favorite one is with all the earings, theyre all over the world. The Sellers travel all around the world and try to find special pieces.. LOVE <3

No comments:

Post a Comment