Thursday, October 28, 2010

TheTwins*



Im in love with their dresses, especially the black one! & i feel that brown hair suits them more, they should both be brunettes or go dirty blonde!






Gorgeous AS ALWAYS!









Lovee Mary Kate's outfit here, her heels just changed the whole look from casual to semi-formal, just by wearing the high heels!



Prada Fringe Bag, I admire anything that has fringe, its very chic.















I love Mary-Kate's Style, She is one of my favorite fashion icons ofcourse right after Kate Moss. Gonna head to bed soon got an early class -- buzzkill then going up to Miami with some friends for the weekend. Hope everyone has a great weekend and Happy Haloween to all xx!

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE MK $ Ashley's style and I've always been a fan of theirs. I couldn't agree more on them going brunette, they look much much more beautiful it suits them both best! Great post :') Love it!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thankss, arent they the greatest? i love everything about them!

    ReplyDelete