Tuesday, October 19, 2010

FashionistaVillians*

MAC Venomous Villains Collection 







Mac in NY! Its hugeeee, im a big make up fan! I love new collections and new colors, for this collection they decided to go with the villians of the disney movies. The eye shadows and lipsticks are my favorites, theyre just really different and dark!! 











MAC and Disney has teamed up to celebrate the dark side in every one of us and in a glamorous sort of way. The Venomous Villains Collection contains four separate mini-collections, inspired by the three most infamously frosty, fabulous and formidable of Disney’s dark ladies – The Hundred and One Dalmatians’Cruella De Vil, Snow White’s Evil Queen and Sleeping Beauty’s Maleficent – along with one dastardly Dr. Facilier from The Princess and the Frog.


Mac In GoergeTown, Washington. This collection has been out for a while but i cant get over their things!! When my friend & I went there, they asked if we wanted to attend the opening event of their new collection that was coming out this week. Unfortunately I dont live in DC, otherwise I would have went!! Cant wait to see whats out soon!!

No comments:

Post a Comment