Thursday, October 28, 2010

McQueenEffect*



One of my biggest weaknesses is make-up and the bold colors that come along with it! Mac is one of my favorite make up brands, when i go cosmetic shopping Mac is the first place I would think of. I love all their products, especially their lipsticks (Matte to be specific). It is a Cleopatra inspired eye makeup, originally showcased at Alexander McQueen’s AW07 show. The dramatic 16 piece collection was developed especially for McQueen’s show last autumn and is the result of a collaboration between McQueen, the amazing make up artist Charlotte Tilbury and of course M.A.C. 

My favorite lipsticks by MAC are RubyWoo, Kinda Sexy, Diva, Amplified Girl, LoveLorn, Rebel, Cherish & Pink Noueveau.

May You rest in peace, for you have inspired each and every one of us!

No comments:

Post a Comment