Thursday, October 28, 2010

HalloweenCostumes?YesPlease*

Song of The Day Hold on - Rusko feat Amber Coffman (Sub Focus Remix)



All of these would make a great outfit for a halloween costume, especially if you're planning on being Lady Gaga this year. Its crazy how many different costumes there are online for Gaga, and theyre actually pretty cool. Since It's Halloween, why not use the Black Lipstick By Topshop, its a perfect day to use it and no one will stare or make judgements because its Halloween!!!!











I decided to go with Cleopatra this Halloween, very different than last year's choice ;p I love all the accessories The Egyptians used to wear during their time, even their long dresses, they looked very unique and classy. My favorite is the arm gold band, I've been lusting over one for quite a while now.As you can see the rocks of the necklaces  The previous year I dressed up as Madonna in the '80s. I went all out using all the cross Jewelry, leather jacket, black puffy dress, purple bow, and leather gloves of course to top it off!

No comments:

Post a Comment