Thursday, October 21, 2010

NobodyLovesNoOne*

Song of the day Borderline - Michael Gray



















Just wanted to upload some pictures of what I have bought from my trip to DC & NYC! Everything I did buy was at the top of my head and i actually found most of the things i wanted!! I didnt get to spend a lot of time in NY, but definitely going mad shopping next time Im in town! I bought everything mostly from Urban outfitter, American Apparel & Commander. All the accessories were from the farmer's market i visited in DC, and ofcourse all of them are vintage!! Oh yeaa, im obsessed with OPI nailpolish, i just ordered the Shrek Collection a while ago, the colors are so different!!

4 comments:

  1. LOVE IT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE 'EM ALL!
    Specially the elephant vest,dazzling!
    Hope you've enjoyed your trip :')
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks!! got the vest for 20 dollars!!
    I did, thanks for asking ;*

    ReplyDelete