Wednesday, October 27, 2010

JustGo*



ParisHiltonWearingTheMasonMartinMargiela*

I took this photo during the summer, It was my sisters graduation from The London School Of Fashion. It wasnt like any ordinary graduation, everyone was dressed up in designer and amaazing clothes from head to toe, I loved it! I forgot that i was in a graduation and felt like i was in a fashion show!  I saw this couple and couldnt help but ask if i could take a picture, they just looked really good together and love what both of them are wearing. I'm in love with the sleeves of the dress, its a white dress nothing special about it, but the sleeves say it all! The guy on the right is wearing Mason Martin Margiela glasses, when i first saw them i was like he looks like he's from outer space, but recently saw people wearing them in NYC wearing them. Basically therye IN!

No comments:

Post a Comment